Our graduates have acquired sound methodological and theoretical knowledge in the fields of law, economics and the social sciences. They have been trained in critical thinking and are comfortable with working in an international environment. Their interdisciplinary competencies are in high demand on the globalized job market.
Depending on their specialization, our Alumni are found working in the following areas:
- National and international administration (planning and expertise, integration work, international organizations, diplomatic service)
- Politics (parliaments, political parties)
- Non-governmental organizations (migration, environmental protection, development cooperation)
- Counseling (policy analysis and formulation, business consulting, think tanks, legal advisory service)
- Interest grouping (trade associations, political lobbying)
- Research and teaching
- Media (journalism)
Click here to find out more about our Alumni.
Isabelle Dörr, M.A.
Course Coordination and Student Counseling
Institute for European Global Studies,
University of Basel
Office 00.014 (Office Hours by Appointment)
Tel: +41 (0)61 207 48 61